1. We want to be able to sell your clothes for you so please have them on hangers and in the same condition you would like to buy them. We accept only CLEAN, freshly laundered items, with no stains, tears, missing buttons, musty, smoke smell or pet hair. They must be upscale, in good to new condition and current styling…no more than 2-3 years old.
2. Consignments taken by appointment only during the first 2 weeks of the month. Maximum of 15 items at a time please.
3. Elite Repeat will set the prices. We have the right to markdown or put items on sale at anytime.
4. Consigner receives 40% of selling price and we take 60 to 90 days to sell item. At the end of the duration you may pick-up your items or we can donate them to local charities, we have donation slips available upon request.
5. We accept women’s clothing & accessories, men’s clothes, jewelry, purses, hats, prom dresses, formal wear. We love top quality clothing from Macy’s, the Old Mill shops, and downtown Boutiques.
6. Payments in check will be available beginning first week of the month, checks expire after 4 months and at that time become store credit. It is your responsibility to collect any monies owed to you from your account, we do not mail out checks.
Eight months from the drop-off date, any uncollected monies become the property of Elite Repeat. No notice shall be sent.
7. We will do our best to look after your items, but we will not be held responsible for fire, theft or damage.
List of what we accept and when:
January-April: Spring and Easter
Aug.-Oct: Fall and Winter
Nov.-Dec: Nov. Holiday-Dec. No Consignments